Stars coach Bowness fined for slamming stick into boards
- Helm's late goal puts Avs in West finals
- Marchand out 6 months for hip surgeries
- Rangers focused on forcing Game 7
- Oilers hungry to add to storied legacy
- Caps' Wilson has surgery, out 6-8 months
NEW YORK (AP) Dallas Stars coach Rick Bowness was fined $25,000 on Monday for twice slamming a stick against the boards behind the bench seconds after his team's 2-1 loss at St. Louis a day earlier.
The Blues scored two power-play goals in the final minute, the 11th time in NHL history that a team won in regulation after trailing by one with a minute left.
The league announced the fine and said the money goes to the NHL Foundation.
More AP NHL: https://apnews.com/hub/nhl and https://twitter.com/AP-Sports
Updated January 10, 2022