Magic's Carter, Heat's Dedmon fined by NBA
- Clips rally, overcome Embiid's 40 in win
- LeBron scores 29, plays center in win
- Morant has 38, Grizzlies survive Jokic
- Curry's 20-footer beats buzzer, Rockets
- Bucks beat Bulls behind Giannis' 30-12
NEW YORK (AP) Orlando Magic center-forward Wendell Carter Jr. and Miami Heat center Dewayne Dedmon were fined by the NBA on Sunday.
Carter was fined $35,000 for " forcefully throwing " his protective glasses at a game official in the Magic's loss at Cleveland on Saturday night. He received a technical foul and was ejected with 2:09 remaining.
Dedmon was docked $15,000 for kicking a seat cushion from the team bench into the spectator stands Saturday night in a victory at Chicago. He was assessed a technical foul and ejected early in the fourth quarter.
Updated November 28, 2021